B2B Telesales Executive
B2B Telesales Executive
Basic Salary (contact for more information) with fantastic Commission Structure OTE Ranging from 35k – 50k (although commission uncapped)
Monday – Friday 09:00am – 5pm
This is a fantastic opportunity for a determined individual, that is passionate about sales and would like the opportunity to progress. We are looking for someone who has the desire to develop a sales career. This role is for a hard-working, target-oriented appointment setter/lead generator. The successful candidate will work for a successful provider of professional services and tech, setting appointments for the Field Sales representatives. Experience within HR would be desirable but not essential
Working within a close, forward-thinking, friendly team you will reap the rewards of a good commission structure and also have the opportunity to develop and progress in your sales career.
- Make outbound calls to potential clients, using contact details contained within the internal database.
- Effectively manage diary of Field sales representative and pipeline of prospects.
- Self-source new leads.
- Canvass new customers from internal prospect database.
- Ensure all client information is updated on our internal customer management system.
- To keep updated on product developments.
- Participate in any training and take personal responsibility for own development.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Use skills and knowledge of the company and its competitors to consistently identify opportunities to maximise sales potential.
- Achieving success via setting at least 10 new appointments per week.
- Ensure that all calls and emails are handled with empathy, enthusiasm, confidence and accuracy. Demonstrate a commitment to be helpful on each interaction and follow through on promises.
- Telesales experience on a B2B basis is desirable but not essential
- Detail-oriented, flexible, energetic and methodical.
- Self-sufficient, self-motivated, resilient, determined, assertive, good objection handler, capable of working under pressure to tight deadline and prioritising.
- A friendly and outgoing individual who genuinely enjoys dealing with people.
- Naturally able to develop a rapport over the phone, and secure an appointment.
- Possess a competitive nature.
- Have excellent communication & appointment setting skills.
- Ability to work well on an individual basis as well as being a strong team member.
- Understanding and ability to use LinkedIn
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org