High Performance Consultancy offers a range of packages designed to suit the specific needs of your business and industry.
We work in partnership with you to provide tailored support, advice and solution to suit your needs and budget.
Our services cover a broad range of issues that will benefit your business including formulating Contracts of Employment, Staff Training in Employment Law Policies and Procedures, Online HR Software, Recruitment, Performance Management and HR Administration.
All this and more gives you everything you would receive from an in house HR department, at a fraction of the cost.
The average HR manager/professional will command a minimum salary of around £30,000 per annum whereas the cost of outsourcing to HPC averages around £6,000 per annum.
Key Benefits to Outsourced Package
- You are assigned your own consultant who will work with you and get to know you, your business and your employees
- We ensure you remain legally compliant and keep you updated on changes to current legislation
- 24 hour Employment Law advice help line
- Legal Expenses Insurance
- Online HR information system to store, record and monitor employees absence and performance
High Performance Consultancy aims to exceed your expectations. We consitently provide an exceptional service in both Human Resources and Business Psychology.
Our commitment to you as our client and our high ethical standards will ensure that you feel valied and that advice and support are always close to hand.
The more your company grows, the more time you will need to spend on managing HR. Depending on the size of your business, High Performance Consultancy have a package to suit you, your business and your employees.
Package One Fully Outsourced Option
Fully Outsourcing your HR function to HPC means you will hand over all HR operations to us, leaving you free to grow your business further. In doing this you will see the following benefits:
- Absence and Holidays will be effectively monitored and managed
- Performance, Reviews and Development meetings conducted on your behalf to fit in with business objectives
- Implementation of policies and procedures
- Access to One HR – our web based HR information system giving you access to staff documentation and information, anytime, anywhere
- Documentation designed to be bespoke to your organisation
- 24 hour advice helpline on HR and Employment Law
Package Two Strategic Support
For larger companies we are able to offer strategic support to your internal HR department. We can work alongside you current HR staff and take on any additional work required as well as offering support and advice as more complex issues arise.
Pay As You Go
This option gives you the flexibility to rely on HPC as and when you need us the most. We can carry out project work or ad hoc work on documentation at your request and support your management at critical times. We will also keep you updated on latest changes to legislation and any issues that may affect your organisation with our monthly newsletters.Contact us now and receive your free HR Guide: