Customer Success Advisor Vacancy
Customer Success Advisor Vacancy
Responsible to: Marketing Manager
In partnership with The City of Liverpool College, we are taking part in the Government’s Kickstart scheme. Please note that this scheme is for 16 to 24 year olds on Universial Credit.
HPC was founded in 2007, it is an award winning provider of HR, Employment law and H&S throughout the UK. The business is proud to have been built on a value set that places the customer at the centre of all service delivery. HPC recently reported a 98% customer retention rate. The business is currently on a 3 year journey to significantly grow across the UK.
As a Customer Success Advisor you will:
- Be the first point of contact for clients via calls, emails, and our in-app messaging service.
- Build and maintain a high standard of customer service with the clients, and ensure response times and service level agreements are maintained.
- Answer all incoming telephone calls and emails in a professional and timely manner.
- Work as part of a team to ensure the smooth operation of the system.
- Accurately record customer queries/complaints and escalating to the development team when required.
- Liaise with other departments and filter messages accordingly.
- Oversee the monitoring and completion of daily tickets.
- Complete general Office administrative tasks
Duties to include:
1. Monitoring of ticket system
- Daily monitoring of the system to ensure that tickets raised are managed in line with our agreed external SLA
- Keep the system up to date and close off all completed tickets
2. Training and onboarding of clients
- Provide training to new clients using the software online
- Support the set-up of all new clients through detailed handover from the Sales team
3. Account Management
- Follow up regularly with clients to ensure they have everything they need and offer any additional training and support
- Run monthly reports for clients
4. Review Trends
- Review common ticket trends and feedback regularly to the development team
- Liaise with the marketing team for ideas for webinars and newsletter content
We are looking for a Customer Success Advisor that is:
- Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent by experience)
- Excellent working knowledge of IT systems including Microsoft products.
- Strong interpersonal skills to influence and engage individuals
- Strong customer service skills with an excellent telephone manner
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Good attention to detail
- Self-motivated, flexible, and enthusiastic with a positive attitude
In addition to the above all staff are required to:
- Adhere to all policies and procedures, including Equal Opportunities and Health and Safety.
- Respect confidentiality: all confidential information should be kept in confidence and not released to unauthorised persons.
- Undertake appropriate training and development as required.
- Participate in our performance review and development scheme.
It is important to note that this job description is a guide to the work you will be required to undertake. It may change from time to time to meet the requirements of the business.
If you are 16-24 years old and in receipt of Universal Credit with zero earnings, this vacancy may be for you to help kickstart your career. Apply for this position through The City of Liverpool College by emailing your CV to email@example.com.
If you have any concerns or queries please get in contact with the HPC team today.
T: 0844 800 5932