Liverpool Business Gym | HR and H&S
Liverpool Business Gym | HR and H&S for your business – Because people matter
Date: Wednesday 22nd February 2023
Time: 12:30 PM – 2 PM
Location: Hilton Liverpool City Centre, 3 Thomas Steers Way, Liverpool, L1 8LW
Join us and other business leaders from around the city at this event where we will be discussing a number of new HR and H&S topics and challenges of 2023.
- Managing your employees’ pay expectations.
- Smart HR choices that help to protect your business from rising costs during the energy crisis.
- Holiday entitlement ruling for term-time and other part-year employees.
- Recruiting and retaining talent during the recruitment crisis.
- How to protect the mental wellbeing of your staff.
- Preparing for the proposed 2023 employment legislation changes.
- Updates to your Health & Safety policies to meet your legal responsibilities.
- The new laws surrounding issuing day-one contracts.
This is a catered event where refreshments will be provided. It is free to attend, however spaces are limited so please register as soon as possible to secure your place.
This event is held in Partnership with Downtown in Business.
T: 0330 107 1037