European Regional Development Fund Available
HPC is providing businesses with free HR support and advice in the Merseyside area via European Regional Development Funding, which provides SME businesses with £2,400 worth of FREE HR and Employment Law advice. HPC will provide you with up to 12 hours of support for any related project you may need or use it to ensure you have everything set up right. As part of this service you will have access to:
· Contracts of Employment or review of current contracts in place
· Company handbook/policies and procedures
· Creation/review of performance management system
· Creation and implementation of an absence management system
· Creation and implementation of a reward and recognition program
· Access to an employment law advice line for 12 months
With constant changes to legislation, there is a real need to ensure you are compliant with the law and have the right policies and procedures in place. The secured funding will help to support SME’s in the Merseyside area with their human resources issues and protect you and your business.
To qualify for this service your business must:
· Be in the Merseyside area
· Employ at least 1 member of staff
· Must do some Business to Business work
· Have been trading for at least 1 year
For more information or to check if your business is eligible please contact Alex Neary on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0151 556 1975.